With our unique patented blend of prebiotic oligosaccharides (scGOS/lcFOS*) (0.8g/100mls) – clinically proven to support softer stools and increase bifidobacteria1.
- Nutritionally complete whey dominant breastmilk substitute from birth. A whey-based infant formula is most
commonly recommended for infants who are not breastfed2
- Contains LCPs (AA & DHA) to support normal visual development of infants up to 12 months3
- Provides key nutrients essential for growth
- Suitable from birth to 12 months
*scGOS: Short chain galacto-oligosaccharides; lcFOS: long chain fructo-oligosaccharides
Available in retail stores and selected pharmacies.
- Moro G. et al., (2002) J. Paediatr Gastroenterol Nutr.; 34:291-295.
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (2012). Best infant feeding practice in Ireland.
- The EFSA Journal (2009) 941, 1-14.
Breastfeeding is best for babies and will protect them from illnesses such as ear infections, stomach upsets, diabetes, eczema and obesity. Cow & Gate infant milks are intended to replace breastmilk when mothers cannot or choose not to breastfeed. It is recommended that all formula milks be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
To learn more about supporting a healthy gut development, please click here